SSRG @ NICTA:
Software Systems Research
We will change how software systems are designed, implemented and verified.
- Why? To address the need for developing and deploying trustworthy software quickly and effectively.
- Where? From the embedded space to large cloud and enterprise systems.
- How? By applying rigorous techniques to achieve solid and practically meaningful guarantees, ranging from provable security, safety, and reliability properties of critical systems, to integrated and adaptive architectures that predictably meet performance and business objectives in real-word enterprise environments.
- Who? We are a group of experts spanning four major research disciplines, with a track record in formally verified microkernel-based systems (seL4 and L4.verified) and successful enterprise architecture services engagements.
- Read more about our vision, our past achievements, and our publications.
Outstanding paper award at RTAS for high assurance WCET analysis
Our main projects and research activities are:
- Trustworthy Systems
- Dependable Cloud Computing
- Business Process Compliance
See here for the full list of current and past projects in Software Systems.
SSRG spans four key disciplines: