The Software Systems Research Group
SSRG @ NICTA
We will change how software systems are designed, implemented and verified.
- Why? To address the need for developing and deploying trustworthy software quickly and effectively.
- Where? From the embedded space to large cloud and enterprise systems.
- How? By applying rigorous techniques to achieve solid and practically meaningful guarantees, ranging from provable security, safety, and reliability properties of critical systems, to integrated and adaptive architectures that predictably meet performance and business objectives in real-word enterprise environments.
- Who? We are a group of experts spanning four major research disciplines, with a track record in formally verified microkernel-based systems (seL4 and L4.verified) and successful enterprise architecture services engagements.
- Read more about our vision, our past achievements, and our publications.
- Latest News: Seminar Thiagarajan (National University of Singapore) on Approximate Verification of the Symbolic Dynamics of Markov Chains More...
Our main projects and research activities are:
See here for the full list of current and past projects in Software Systems.